- Engineer Specification Documents
- Product Literature
- Weatherproof Enclosures
- User Installation
- Ancillary Products
For this solution the AGSTGC is to be used an isolation utility controller that controls the appliance(s) supply through a solenoid valve. The AGSTGC interrupts the line voltage to the solenoid valve with a digital programmable timer, the AGSPGT7M, providing a 7 day operation schedule. If either the AGSTGC controller is in alarm condition, is OFF or the digital timer is OFF, the controller will prevent the gas supply to the appliance(s).
The AGSTGC provides a timed supply of gas to outdoor units such as grills, heaters and decorative fire features.
110VAC or 24VAC/DC output to gas solenoid valves or an electrical power supply. Each controller has a selectable time out function built-in via internal dip switches, for 30min, 1hrs, 2hrs or 3hrs. When the timer has reached the owner’s selected setting, the front LED will flash to warn user of the time out.
The AGSTGC is manufactured in a modern polycarbonate enclosure which provides protection from damage. The AGSTGC is designed to replace contractor constructed solutions for timed supply and panic shutdown, incorporating a crucial reset of the timed supply after a panic shutdown.
For further information on this solution please see downloads tab for CAD drawings & solution sheets.
• Automatic Control Over Gas
• 110V ac or 24V ac/dc Power Supply
• Manual Reset After Alarm Condition
• Inputs Available From Remote Panic Buttons & Fire Alarms
• Modern & Compact Design
• Four Time Delay Options – 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours or 3 hours
• Adaptable Utility Output For Grills/Features & Heaters – 110V ac or 24V ac/dc
• Easily wall mounted and labeled PCB
• Height – 5.95 inch / Width – 4.37 inch / Depth – 1.97 inch
• Covered by American Gas Safety LLC 3 Year Warranty
AGSTGCFMWP Spec Sheet – Flush Mount Weatherproof Type
AGSTGCWMWP Spec Sheet – Wall Mount Weatherproof Type