The Merlin 500S panel is designed to provide the user with an effective means of isolating any utility, via a key switch or in the event of an emergency, by operation of the emergency EPO button.
The key operated 500S product carries a 3 Year AGS warranty and is fully supported by our technical team. The 500S has a fascia mounted emergency shut off button fitted as standard and the fascia mounted LEDs give simple and concise information to the operator. The panel is fully compatible with AGS remote emergency stop terminals allowing a large number of EPO terminals to be connected in series and wired back to the panel. The 500S can be integrated with a BMS and fire alarm via a low voltage dry contact.
The 500S is an excellent isolation panel. Simple to fit with little maintenance required and is covered by the full support that comes with the entire range of Merlin products.
• Easy to install – The use of clearly marked PCB connections, low voltage wiring and push-fit wiring connections makes the 500S very simple to install.
• BMS & Fire Alarm connection
• Will accept remote and EPO buttons
• Clear LED display for system indications
• Can be connected to fire/heat detectors
• Covered by American Gas Safety 3-year warranty
• Width – 6.4 inch
• Depth – 2.4 inch
AGS Merlin 500S User & Installation Guide
AGS Merlin 500S Wiring Diagram
AGSFMK500 Flush Mounting Bracket Product Datasheet
Utility Shut-Off Solution