The UL 61010 listed Merlin 1000SW+i Laboratory Utility Controller has been designed specifically for use in School and University Laboratories. The Merlin 1000SW+i is designed to give the teacher full control over the incoming gas supply with the lockable key-switch operation & touch buttons. In built connectivity allows for connection to existing fire alarm and building management systems and with its easy to use system status panel and labeled PCB the Merlin 1000SW+i is easy to install and to operate.
The Merlin 1000SW+i can work in conjunction with carbon dioxide, natural gas, carbon monoxide and LPG sensors. The Merlin 1000SW+i also has a built in “timeout” facility which will automatically shut off the gas solenoid valve at the end of a specific time period, this time period can be adjusted to 2, 4, 8 hours or can be overridden if required.
• UL 61010 Listed Controller
• Key switch and touch sensors gives teacher full control of both gas supply and other individual utilities such as bench electrics & water supply.
• Automatic emergency utility shutdown in alarm
• Time out facility protects the building out of hours
• Can work in conjunction with a Merlin CO2 Monitor
• Clear LED display for system indications
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems
• Straightforward to install and calibrate, the Merlin 1000SW+i can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements
• Covered by American Gas Safety LLC 3 year warranty
• Width – 10.0 inch
• Depth – 2.4 inch