The Merlin 1000S can work in conjunction with carbon dioxide, natural gas, carbon monoxide and LPG sensors. The Merlin 1000S also has a built in “timeout” facility which will automatically shut off the gas solenoid valve at the end of a specific time period, this time period can be adjusted to 2, 4, 8 hours or can be overridden if required.
• Can work in conjunction with a Merlin CO2 Monitor.
• Protects people and property by testing for leaks before allowing the gas on.
• Reliable method of pressure proving using the gas pressure transducer.
• Key switch operation gives teacher full control.
• Quick proving test, typically 30 seconds from switch on to ready for use.
• Time out facility protects the building out of hours
• Low pressure indication, continual monitoring of gas pressure.
• Clear LED display for system indications.
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems.
• Straightforward to install and calibrate, the Merlin 1000S can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements.
• Covered by American Gas Safety LLC 3 year warranty.
• Width – 10.0 inch
• Depth – 2.4 inch
Merlin 1000S User & Installation Guide
Merlin 1000S Product Datasheet
Merlin 1000S Wiring Diagram
AGSPT Pressure Transmitter Product Datasheet
AGSFMK Flush Mounting Bracket 1000 Product Datasheet
Manual Fan Control Switch Solution Sheet
Science Laboratory Safety Solution
Lab Utility Controller Submittal Sheet
Science Laboratory Control Flyer