Once again we are reminded of the dangers of CO poisoning. 70 Children and their teachers harmed by the buildup of CO in their classrooms. The faulty appliance or flue is still yet to be determined, but with readings of over 200ppm at the time of evacuation they are all lucky to get out without any long term serious effects.
Read the full article here: http://trib.in/1kfiwDc
American Gas Safety has adaptable solutions for detecting CO, all with built in connectivity to sound alarms, shut off gas and fuel supplies, interact with BMS and BAS systems.
This is why we are here, to protect our children, families and communities from harmful gases.
For more information check out the website at: http://americangassafety.com/about-the-team/
Or call the Sales Solutions team at (727)608-4375