The Merlin 1000S+ Laboratory Utility Controller is designed specifically for use in School and University Laboratories. This panel is to be used to carry out a gas proving test on the pipe work in order to highlight if there is a gas appliance open or a gas leak in the laboratory. The Merlin 1000S+ is designed to give the teacher full control over the incoming gas supply and bench electrics with the lockable main key-switch and touch sensors.
The Merlin 1000S+ can work in conjunction with carbon dioxide, natural gas, carbon monoxide and LPG sensors. The Merlin 1000S+ also has a built in “timeout” facility which will automatically shut off the gas solenoid valve at the end of a specific time period, this time period can be adjusted to 2, 4, 8 hours or can be overridden if required.
• Can work in conjunction with a Merlin CO2 Monitor.
• Protects people and property by testing for leaks before allowing the gas on.
• Reliable method of pressure proving using the gas pressure transducer.
• Key switch and touch sensors gives teacher full control of both gas supply and bench electrics.
• Quick proving test, typically 30 seconds from switch on to ready for use.
• Time out facility protects the building out of hours
• Low pressure indication, continual monitoring of gas pressure.
• Clear LED display for system indications.
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems.
• Straightforward to install and calibrate, the Merlin 1000S+ can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements.
• Covered by American Gas Safety LLC 3 year warranty.
• Width – 10.0 inch
• Depth – 2.4 inch
Merlin 1000S+ Product Datasheet
Merlin 1000S+ User & Installation Guide
Merlin 1000S+ Wiring Diagram
Merlin 1000S+ CAD File
AGSFMK Flush Mounting Bracket Product Datasheet
Lab Utility Controller Submittal Sheet
Electrical Outlet Control Solution
Electrical Outlet Control Solution Sheet
Manual Fan Control Switch Solution Sheet
Science Laboratory Control Flyer