The system uses unique built in current monitors displaying the exact fan current, in order to interlock with the ventilation with precision accuracy. To operate the Merlin 1250X the fans should be turned to the ‘on’ position. Once the panel receives a signal to indicate the fans are operating, the key on the panel can be turned to the ‘on’ position and this will open the gas solenoid valve. If the fans should fail, the ‘fan fail’ LED on the panel will illuminate and the gas solenoid will close. Additional sensors and safety shut off buttons can be wired into the panel and there is a 24 vdc output for external alarms.
• Ventilation interlock system isolates the fuel supply if ventilation fails.
• Can work in conjunction with a Merlin CO or CO2 Monitor.
• Will accept remote emergency knock-off buttons.
• Key switch operation gives the user full control.
• Clear LED display for system indications.
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems.
• Straightforward to install and calibrate, the Merlin 1250x can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements.
• Covered by American Gas Safety LLC 3 year warranty.
• Width – 10.0 inch
• Depth – 2.4 inch
AGS Merlin 1250X User & Installation Guide
AGSFMK Flush Mounting Bracket Product Datasheet
Commercial Kitchen Safety Solution