- Product Literature Documents
- Product Specification Documents
- Ancillary Products
The Merlin CT1250X ventilation interlock system acts as an interlock between the ventilation system and the gas solenoid valve. It ensures the gas solenoid cannot be opened unless the ventilation system is proven to be working and working at such a speed that is effective to exhaust the fumes from the appliances.
The fans can be monitored through two built-in current monitors or external air pressure switches. To operate the Merlin CT1250X, the key on the panel should be turned to the ‘on’ position and this will open the gas solenoid valve. If the fans should fail or are not operational, the ‘fan fail’ LED on the panel will illuminate and the gas solenoid will close. Additional sensors and safety shut off buttons can be wired into the panel.
• Ventilation interlock system isolates the fuel supply if ventilation fails.
• Can work in conjunction with a Merlin CO or CO2 Monitor.
• Will accept remote emergency knock-off buttons.
• Key switch operation gives the user full control.
• Clear LED display for system indications.
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems.
• Straightforward to install and calibrate, the Merlin CT1250x can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements.
• Covered by American Gas Safety LLC 3 year warranty.
• Height – 7.0 inch
• Width – 10.0 inch
• Depth – 2.4 inch