At the same time the Merlin 2000S will check that the ventilation fans are operational. If at any time the panel detects the fans have stopped the panel will shut down the gas supply. A main factor when designing the Merlin 2000S was to make installation easy and cost effective. No calibration of the gas-proving device is required because there are no mechanical moving parts. Wiring of the unit is straightforward as there is only one panel combining both gas pressure proving and ventilation interlock, all electrical connections for airflow switches, remote safety stop buttons, gas pressure proving device and other sensors are Low Voltage.
• Interlocking with fans using either Air PD switches or fan current sensors to interlock up to 4 fans.
• Can work in conjunction with a Merlin CO2 Monitor.
• Will accept remote emergency knock-off buttons.
• Protects people and property by testing for leaks before allowing the gas on.
• Reliable method of pressure proving using the gas pressure transducer.
• Key switch operation gives the user full control.
• Quick proving test, typically 30 seconds from switch on to ready for use.
• Low pressure indication, continual monitoring of gas pressure.
• Clear LED display for system indications.
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems.
• Straightforward to install and calibrate, the Merlin 2000S can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements.
• Covered by American Gas Safety LLC 3 year warranty.
• Width – 10.0 inch
• Depth – 2.4 inch